Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver is a set of software that allows Canon MG8240 to connect with computer OS. Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver is available on this website page.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 is a premium quality printing device that can help users in scanning film instantly. This particular printing device comes with a built-in quick touchscreen system for instant and easy printing process. This sleek and stylish printing device is able to produce premium quality outputs very quickly.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 is able to print premium quality photos with the use of 6-individual printer cartridges and high-resolution of outputs on this printer. Maximum print resolution of this printing device can be up to 9600 dpi print resolution to make sure the premium print quality outputs on your photos and files.
Canon PIXMA MG8250 features Canon FINE print head technology with 1 picolitres ink droplets to deliver professional quality photos up to 10 x 15 cm in around 20 seconds. Maximum print speed of this printing device can be up to 12.5 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 9.3 pages per minutes for color files and documents. It also comes with a built-in 8.8 cm touchscreen display system for direct printing operation. This particular printer device is fully supported with Apple AirPrint technology to print directly from many compatible apple smartphone and tablet devices effortlessly.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver given on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow if you want to install Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver on your home computer device:
- While Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from Canon PIXMA MG8240 printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver file types to a allocated folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a selected folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver
These are the stages you need to follow if you want to un-install Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA MG8240 driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe