Canon PIXMA MP180 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Canon MP180 to connect with a PC. Canon PIXMA MP180 driver is available on this blog post for free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MP180 is a compact and stylish multi-function All-in-One printing machine that allows users to print remarkable quality images instantly from many sources. It can easily print files and photos from memory card directly on the printer without having to use the computer device.
Canon PIXMA MP180 can deliver premium quality outputs with maximum print resolution on each photos and documents. Maximum print resolution produced from this printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. It also uses Canon FINE printer cartridge technology to produce sharp and crisp text on your documents instantly.
Canon PIXMA MP180 is able to deliver a 10 x 15 cm borderless photos in approximately around 52 seconds on default setting. This printer can also be used as a stand-alone copier to copy multiple documents and files easily. This printer can deliver your black-and-white documents at speed 22 copies per minutes while copying color files can be up to 17 copies per minutes.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MP180 driver available on this web at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to install Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- The moment Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left area of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Canon PIXMA MP180 printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MP180 driver file types to a selected folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Canon PIXMA MP180 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a selected folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the Canon PIXMA MP180 driver is installed on your laptop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow to un-install Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP180 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA MP180 driver files after that the driver has properly uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MP180 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|