Canon PIXMA MP237 driver is a set of software that allows Canon PIXMA MP237 to communicate with PC. Canon PIXMA MP237 driver is available on this article for free to download.
Canon PIXMA MP237 is an affordable multi-function All-in-One printer device that can give you outstanding quality documents and files on very quickly. This particular printing machine also features My Image Garden application to assist you in editing photos and edit the images on the computer before printing it.
Canon PIXMA MP237 can deliver professional quality documents at speed up to 7 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 4.8 pages per minutes for color documents and images. Maximum copy speed of this printer is also fast. It can deliver your copy at speed around 1.8 copies per minutes. This printer can also deliver remarkable 4 x 6″ photo in around 40 seconds.
Canon PIXMA MP237 comes with Canon FINE printer cartridge system to produce professional quality documents with maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution to make sure the print quality outputs on your photos and documents is sharp and clear.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MP237 driver offered on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver
These are the procedures that you should follow to install Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver on your computer device:
- Whilst Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Canon PIXMA MP237 printer device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MP237 driver file types to a specified folder on your desktop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Canon PIXMA MP237 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Canon PIXMA MP237 driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver
These are the steps that you should follow in order to un-install Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP237 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA MP237 driver files after that the driver has completely uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|