Canon PIXMA MP492 driver is a set of software instruction for Canon PIXMA MP492 to communicate with a PC. Canon PIXMA MP492 driver is available on this blog post for totally free to download.
Canon PIXMA MP492 is a multi-function All-in-One printing device that can instantly be used by anyone at your home or office instantly and easily. This printing device comes with a direct printing features by using an integrated memory card slot available on this printing machine.
Print quality of this Canon PIXMA MP492 is assured with the use of wide print resolution on this printing device which is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution along with the use of Canon FINE printer ink cartridge to produce premium quality photo instantly. The premium quality black ink cartridge on this printer will make sure you can get sharp and crisp text on your printed documents.
Canon PIXMA MP492 also comes with a built-in 4.6 cm screen display to ease users in editing and reviewing their photos just before finally deciding to print it directly on the printer machine without the need to turn on their printer. This particular printer device can deliver your documents at speed as fast as 8.4 pages per minutes for mono documents and 4.8 pages per minutes for color files. This printing device can print 10 x 15 cm borderless images in approximately 43 seconds.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MP492 driver offered on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver
These are the stages that you have to follow if you want to install Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- Whenever Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left side of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Canon PIXMA MP492 printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MP492 driver file types to a specified folder on your computer storage
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Canon PIXMA MP492 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a chosen folder on your PC and click Next option
- Wait for several time, shortly the Canon PIXMA MP492 driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to un-install Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP492 driver that you would like to uninstall
- click Uninstall or double click on Canon PIXMA MP492 driver files after that the driver has properly uninstalled
Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|
Image Source : Canon Europe