Canon PIXMA MP 360 is a versatile, lightweight, and high-performance printer that produces high-quality prints at affordable prices. The device is equipped with a USB 2.0 Hi-speed port for primary connectivity. Bluetooth 2.0, PictBridge can also be used for a standard Interface with this printer.
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Installing PIXMA MP630 Driver
- Click on the download link based on the Operating System, where the file will be available in .exe format.
- Save the driver in the default location of C-drive(foe windows) and extract the processing files.
- Then click on install and agree on terms and conditions, wait a few minutes till the installation is completed.
- Restart your computer and search for an icon or external devices until the printer is seen connected.
- Just like that the printer is ready for action. If the download link is unavailable you can choose to open it via other browsers or change connection settings via a VPN to resolve the issue.
Uninstalling PIXMA MP630 Driver
- Go to the Control Panel and click on the Application menu.
- A new tab will open where you have to search for uninstall/modify.
- Click on that option and browse Canon PIXMA MP 360 Driver-application.
- Click on the driver to initiate uninstallation, A pop-up window will appear asking for verification for uninstallation.
- Click Uninstall and within a few seconds, the driver will be uninstalled.
Download PIXMA MP630 Driver using the below links
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)||Download Here|
|Windows Vista and Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 2000 (32 bit / x86)||Download Here|
|Windows XP (64 bit/ x64)||Download Here|
|Mac OS X 10.5 & Mac OS X 10.6||Download Here|
|Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8 and Mac OS X 10.9||Download Here|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Download Here|
|All Operating Systems||Download Here|