Canon PIXMA MP960 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Canon MP960 to connect with a PC. Canon PIXMA MP960 driver is available on this post for free to download.
Canon PIXMA MP960 is a premium quality multi-function photo printer device which comes readily available with a built-in 3.5 inches screen display along with wireless printing options using Bluetooth technology. This printer comes readily available with automatic double-sided printing technology for printing dual-sided documents automatically.
Maximum print resolution produced by Canon PIXMA MP960 printer is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution for color outputs and 600 x 600 dpi print resolution for black-and-white or mono outputs. This printer comes with an integrated memory card slot to ease users in printing files and photos from the memory card directly without using PC.
Maximum print speed in printing premium quality document on this Canon PIXMA MP960 is pretty fast. This printer can deliver a borderless 4 x 6″ photos in approximately around 35 seconds. It can also give you a mono documents at speed as fast as 30 pages per minutes while printing color outputs can be as fast as 22 pages per minutes.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MP960 driver given on this website at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver
These are the procedures that you should follow to install Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver on your personal computer device:
- Whilst Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Canon PIXMA MP960 printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MP960 driver data files to a specified folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse Canon PIXMA MP960 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a allocated folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Canon PIXMA MP960 driver is installed on your laptop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow in order to un-install Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP960 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA MP960 driver files subsequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MP960 Driver Download
|Compatible Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|