Canon PIXMA MP970 driver is a set of software that allows Canon MP970 to connect with a computer. Canon PIXMA MP970 driver is available on this website post for free to download.
Canon PIXMA MP970 is a professional quality multi-purpose All-in-One printer machine that can instantly help you in printing, scanning and copying multiple documents and files at your home or office. This particular printing machine comes with 7-individual printer cartridge system to produce detail color on your photos and crisp text on your printed files.
Canon PIXMA MP970 can deliver professional look borderless photos at size up to 4 x 6 inches with maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution. The premium quality resolution on this printer can be printed in only around 35 seconds. Users can also scan photos along with the negative of the photos with maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 9600 dpi print resolution.
Maximum print speed of this Canon PIXMA MP970 can be up to 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 22 pages per minutes in printing color photos and images. Canon PIXMA MP970 also comes with a built-in 3.5″ screen display that can ease users in review photos directly. The built-in memory slot on this printer enables users to print documents and files from memory card easily.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MP970 driver provided on this web at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow if you want to install Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- As Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from Canon PIXMA MP970 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MP970 driver files to a specified folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Canon PIXMA MP970 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a chosen folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Canon PIXMA MP970 driver is installed on your desktop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow to un-install Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MP970 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA MP970 driver files after that the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MP970 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|