Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is a program that allows Canon MX522 printer to connect to a PC. Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is available on this post for free of cost to download.
Canon PIXMA MX522 is genuinely a high-speed wireless printing device which might be used from several kinds of devices immediately. The wireless link on this specific printing device will surely facilitate consumers in printing and scanning from nearly anywhere at your home or little office requirements.
Canon PIXMA MX522 also has Apple AirPrint technologies that permit consumers to print wirelessly in iPad, iPod device signature, in addition to iPhone devices. Furthermore, it has an incorporated 30-sheet auto document feeder menu using a built-in automated double-sided printing technology. Furthermore, it features a dual panel and also FastFront technologies to help facilitate users in completing their job fairly fast.
Canon PIXMA MX522 provides exceptional excellent print resolution as broad as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution. The printing device additionally utilizes Canon Small print head cartridge technologies to supply premium-quality file presses on each document and document when you copy or scan your own documents that are essential. The device can also provide borderless pictures at size-up into 8.5 x 11″ immediately.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MX522 driver offered on this website at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow in order to install Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver on your home computer device:
- As soon as Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver files are perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Subsequently, click on the Device Manager options at the left side area of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Canon PIXMA MX522 printer to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MX522 driver data files to a selected folder on your personal computer hard drive.
- Right-click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Canon PIXMA MX522 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a chosen folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, after that the Canon PIXMA MX522 driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver
These are the simple steps that you should follow if you want to un-install Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and select Properties. Afterward, click on the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX522 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA MX522 driver files afterward the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MX522 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|