Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Canon PIXMA MX532 printer to communicate with computer. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is available on this article for totally free to download.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is really a wireless high-performance multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) printer machine for your house or small workplace usage. The printing machine may come as an ideal mobile printing means to fix print or scan images and files from any type of smartphone or mobile smartphone devices very rapidly. It features PIXMA Printing Solution (PPS) technology to print from many popular cloud services like Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, and Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 enables users to print double-sided documents and lower paper usage as much as 50%. The built-in 30-page capacity automatic document feeder cassette may also ease users in copying, faxing, and scanning many documents and files instantly. The printing machine also delivers maximum print resolution as much as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color print resolution for vibrant and vivid color outputs in your images.
Canon PIXMA MX532 includes 4-individual printer cartridge features and may deliver borderless 4×6″ photos in just about 46 seconds. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing monochrome documents can be 9.7 pages per minutes for mono documents and 5.5 pages per minutes for color printed files and documents.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MX532 driver given on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow in order to install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- The minute Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from Canon PIXMA MX532 printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file types to a selected folder on your laptop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Canon PIXMA MX532 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a selected folder on your computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is installed on your laptop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow to un-install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onCanon PIXMA MX532 driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|