Canon PIXMA MX535 driver is a set of software that allows Canon PIXMA MX535 printer to connect with a PC. Canon PIXMA MX535 driver is available on this blog for completely free to download.
Canon PIXMA MX535 is a multi-function All-in-One printer device that comes with automatic document feeder technology and wireless connectivity to assist you in printing files and documents directly from many compatible smartphone devices instantly. Users can instantly print, copy, scan many documents and photos from this compact printer very quickly.
Canon PIXMA MX535 is a high-performance premium quality wireless printer device which can be used directly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch using Apple AirPrint technology or using Android mobile smartphone devices using Google Cloud Print software. This printer also features FastFront technology to ease users in reloading the paper or changing the cartridge.
Canon PIXMA MX535 comes with Canon FINE cartridge technology to produce premium quality resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution to make sure the quality of your documents and photos is sharp and clear. Maximum print speed of this printer can be up to 5.5 pages per minutes for color documents and images. It can also deliver full A4 documents in only about 46 seconds.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MX535 driver given on this blog at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver
These are the ways that you should follow if you want to install Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver on your computer device:
- One time Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Canon PIXMA MX535 printer to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MX535 driver file types to a selected folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Canon PIXMA MX535 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Canon PIXMA MX535 driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow in order to un-install Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left side of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MX535 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA MX535 driver files consequently the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|