Canon SELPHY CP760 driver is a software that allows Canon SELPHY CP760 to connect with a PC. Canon SELPHY CP760 driver is available on this website post for free of cost to download.
Canon SELPHY CP760 is a reasonably priced and easy-to-use printing device that comes with an integrated memory card slot and fast printing features to print your images from digital camera very quickly. This printing device is able to print premium quality documents and outstanding images on multiple paper type.
Canon SELPHY CP760 is able to give you professional quality photo outputs at a very affordable price. This sleek and stylish printer device enables users to put the printer on any desk without the need to take much space for it. This particular printing device can be used by multiple people at your office effortlessly.
Canon SELPHY CP760 comes with a built-in 2.5 inches screen display together with the support of 7 languages to ease users in editing, printing, and previewing remarkable images from memory card directly without having to use the integrated computer device. This printer can also deliver premium quality images in approximately 52 seconds.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon SELPHY CP760 driver offered on this website at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver
These are the ways that you should follow if you want to install Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver on your home computer device:
- Once Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left area of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Canon SELPHY CP760 printer to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon SELPHY CP760 driver file types to a allocated folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Canon SELPHY CP760 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a chosen folder on your computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Canon SELPHY CP760 driver is installed on your laptop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver
These are the basic steps that you should follow if you want to un-install Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon SELPHY CP760 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon SELPHY CP760 driver files afterward the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Canon SELPHY CP760 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|