Dell 1320c driver is a program that allows Dell 1320c printer to connect with a PC. Dell 1320c driver is available on this blog post for free to download.
Dell 1320c is a professional quality color laser printer machine that can give users sharp and crisp print quality outputs on your files very quickly. This compact and stylish printer machine is a perfect printing device for your personal use at home or workplace instantly. It can instantly assist you in completing your job and enhance your productivty instantly.
Dell 1320c is a network color laser printing device which can give you premium quality documents with outstanding print speed. This printer can deliver your documents at speed up to 12 pages per minutes for color files and 16 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents. This printer can deliver your documents at a very affordable printing cost.
Dell 1320c printing machine features network printer connectivity which enables users to share the printer’s features with many users at the workplace who connect to the printer’s network connectivity. The Dell Color Track 2 software for this printing machine can be used to set the configuration menu and review the printer process on the network technology. It can also limit the printing process for mono or color documents from the web directly.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Dell 1320c driver given on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Dell 1320c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell 1320c Driver
These are the basic steps that you have to follow to install Dell 1320c Driver on your notebook computer device:
- Once Dell 1320c Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB cable from Dell 1320c printer device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Dell 1320c driver data files to a allocated folder on your PC storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Dell 1320c driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Dell 1320c driver is installed on your laptop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Dell 1320c Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to un-install Dell 1320c Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Dell 1320c driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Dell 1320c driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
Dell 1320c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|