Dell 1720dn driver is a set of software that allows Dell 1720dn to connect with computer. Dell 1720dn driver is available on this blog for free to download.
Dell 1720dn is a mono laser printing machine that comes as a perfect printing device for your home and small office use. This dependable and high-performance monochrome laser printer device has a sleek and compact body design and can definitely give you mono documents outputs instantly at a low-cost.
Dell 1720dn features professional quality print outputs at a very reasonable printing cost for your home and small workplace use. This printing machine also features a built-in network printing technology to print automatic duplex printing outputs on your multiple documents very quickly.
Dell 1720dn is a fast mono laser printer device which can print your documents at speed up to 28 pages per minutes on A4 paper size documents. The print quality outputs of this printer can be delivered at maximum resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution. This printer also comes with an integrated paper tray which can hold up to 800 sheets of papers.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Dell 1720dn driver given on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Dell 1720dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell 1720dn Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow in order to install Dell 1720dn Driver on your PC device:
- Whenever Dell 1720dn Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left area of the window pane.
- Connect USB cable from Dell 1720dn printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Dell 1720dn driver file types to a chosen folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Dell 1720dn driver files that you have just extracted recently in a chosen folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Dell 1720dn driver is installed on your desktop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Dell 1720dn Driver
These are the stages you need to follow if you want to un-install Dell 1720dn Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Dell 1720dn driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Dell 1720dn driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
Dell 1720dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|