Dell 2230D driver is a set of software that allows Dell 2230D printer to communicate with a computer. Dell 2230D driver is available on this page for free of charge to download.
Dell 2230D is a monochrome laser printer machine which comes as a reliable high-quality printer machine which features many useful functionality for your home or small workplace use. This printing machine comes as a perfect printing machine for those who need a printer to deliver good quality black-and-white documents instantly.
Dell 2230D printer machine features a compact and stylish printing device design that makes this printer can be instantly put on your desk without taking large area for it. This printing machine can give your first print outputs in only about 7.5 seconds. The print quality from this printer is sharp and crisp with maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi produced by this printer.
Dell 2230D is able to handle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently. Maximum print speed of this printer can be up to 33 pages per minutes. This printer also comes with high-capacity paper cassette that can handle up to 250 pages of paper along with automatic duplex printing features.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Dell 2230D driver offered on this web at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Dell 2230D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell 2230D Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow to install Dell 2230D Driver on your PC device:
- The moment Dell 2230D Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Dell 2230D printing device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Dell 2230D driver files to a specified folder on your laptop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Dell 2230D driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a allocated folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Dell 2230D driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Dell 2230D Driver
These are the basic steps that you should follow if you want to un-install Dell 2230D Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home options at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Dell 2230D driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Dell 2230D driver files consequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Dell 2230D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|