Dell 515w driver is a set of software instruction that allows Dell 515w to connect with a computer. Dell 515w driver is available on this article for free of charge to download.
Dell 515w is a multi-function printer device which comes available with a built-in wireless connectivity technology to assist users in printing, copying, faxing, and scanning multiple files and documents very quickly. This particular printer device also comes with Eco Mode technology which will require less energy usage.
Dell 515w is able to print professional quality files and documents for your personal use at home or small workplace instantly. This particular printer is able to print professional quality outputs at speed as fast as 33 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 30 pages per minute for color documents.
Dell 515w features a built-in 35-sheet automatic document feeder technology to help you in scanning and copying multiple files instantly. Users can also print multiple files and documents from the memory card by using the built-in memory card slot on this printing machine.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Dell 515w driver given on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Dell 515w Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available Mac OSNot Available
How to Install Dell 515w Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to install Dell 515w Driver on your home computer device:
- As Dell 515w Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left section of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Dell 515w printing device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Dell 515w driver data files to a specified folder on your personal computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Dell 515w driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the Dell 515w driver is installed on your computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Dell 515w Driver
These are the basic steps that you have to follow in order to un-install Dell 515w Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Dell 515w driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Dell 515w driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
Dell 515w Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|