Dell P513w driver is a set of program that allows Dell P513w to connect with a computer. Dell P513w driver is available on this blog for free to download.
Dell P513w is a multi-function All-in-One wireless photo printer machine that can deliver remarkable quality print outputs on your photos very quickly. This printer can definitely help you in deliver premium quality photos from many kind of devices. You can also print your files from the memory card directly from the printer without using the computer.
Dell P513w can instantly assist you in printing, scanning, and copying multiple files and documents with maximum print outputs from virtually anywhere by using its built-in wireless printing features on this printer. Maximum print speed of this printer in printing your files is up to 33 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 30 pages per minutes for color photos and files. This printer also features auto duplex printing technology that allows users to print double-sided files automatically.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Dell P513w driver offered on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Dell P513w Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Dell P513w Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow in order to install Dell P513w Driver on your PC device:
- Once Dell P513w Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Dell P513w printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Dell P513w driver files to a specified folder on your computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Dell P513w driver files that you have just extracted recently in a allocated folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, after that the Dell P513w driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Dell P513w Driver
These are the steps you need to follow to un-install Dell P513w Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and select Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Dell P513w driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Dell P513w driver files after that the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Dell P513w Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|