Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT driver is a set of program instruction that allows Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT printer to communicate with computer. Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT driver is available on this article for free to download.
Epson’s ColorWorks C3400-LT tag terminal includes a high-speed CPU, a easy-to-use 12.1 inch TFT colour LCD touch panel alongside a high quality color-on-demand label printer all in one streamlined device. No PC link, mouse or keyboard is needed, making it the perfect choice for places where space is at a premium.
Companies requiring a compact on-site tag printing alternative may gain on your Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT Tag Terminal. This flexible machine provides plenty of features meant to help retailers, restaurants, manufacturers, healthcare centers, and even schools print customized tags and tags for several programs.
The Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT is a stand-alone terminal working with a built-in Intel Atom 640 1.0GHz CPU and 1 GB of RAM. A 12.1-inch XGA TFT color LCD touch panel display that makes navigation and printing a snap. Produced by Windows POS Ready 2009, this dust-resistant and water terminal is going to deal with any size label printing project.
Each label costs cash and label printing for a sized series adds up rapidly if there are proprietary tags. The Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT was made to help save bucks by providing on-demand printing of just about any assortment of tags. This capacity to print runs that are little or huge radically reduces the waste and cost.
Time additionally signifies cash in a company environment, which makes the 3.7 inches-per-second speed of Epson’s terminal a massive incentive for active businesses. Turning out both text and color with Epson DURABrite UltraPigment ink, this laser printer produces professional quality tags that are color-fast and water-resistant. That typically means no yelling, streaking or jogging; only beautiful labels which enhance the general look of company postings, in-store screens, packages and a lot more.
The Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT may print on several types of media including plain paper (matte or high gloss), synthetic paper and die-cut tags. Label printing measurement ranges from 1.2 inches to 4 inches along with the device calls for an auto cutter that is guaranteed for as much as 1.5 million reductions.
Integrating the terminal in addition to other small business technology is simple using both built-in USB interfaces. The device could also be connected to a in-house system functioning allowing access from every part of the offices of an organization. Wireless grip rounds for a printer.
All companies, from retail institutions to individuals from the service business, may benefit from custom tags. Marking products with tags or stickers which have logos and sending information with full contact info promotes both brand awareness and client involvement. On-demand printing of inventory labels enables retailers to keep an eye on the product because it comes from an easily makes tags for brand new products as required.
Shelf tags for in-store screens and exceptional earnings are a breeze with all the Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT. Printing those tags in house lowers the price of custom shelf tags for short-term specials and enables companies produce branded layouts which align with seasonal earnings. Businesses requiring name badges or tags for employees, visitors can use this terminal to print particular identification stuff.
The Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT Tag Terminal provides a sleek tag printing encounter with the capacity to assist companies of all sorts keep with inventory, organize inventory and expand brand awareness. This elastic terminal does all from mailing labels to custom title tags.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT driver provided on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT Driver
These are the stages you need to follow if you want to install Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT Driver on your computer device:
- As Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT driver files to a selected folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a allocated folder on your computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT driver is installed on your desktop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT Driver
These are the stages that you have to follow to un-install Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home options at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson ColorWorks C3400-LT driver files afterward the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Epson ColorWorks C3400-LT Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|