Epson FX-2190 driver is a set of program instruction that allows Epson FX-2190 printer to connect with computer. Epson FX-2190 driver is available on this post for freely available to download.
Epson FX-2190 features a newly designed control panel involves a more lock-out mode and other intuitive features which make this versatile product the ideal solution for all your printing requirements. Provides four convenient paper paths to accommodate cut sheet paper and continuous forms up to 7 parts thick and 16.5 broad and provide a perfect performance.
Epson FX-2190 printer also features Easy-to-install 12-million character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures that a low-cost per page. 400-million character print head life provides extreme reliability in even the most demanding print environments. Includes Remote Configuration Manager software for simple printer setup and simple setting selections via most Windows operating systems. Provides parallel, USB, and additional connectivity options for seamless integration.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Epson FX-2190 driver available on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Epson FX-2190 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson FX-2190 Driver
These are the ways that you need to follow to install Epson FX-2190 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- Whenever Epson FX-2190 Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and choose Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from Epson FX-2190 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson FX-2190 driver data files to a specified folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Epson FX-2190 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a allocated folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the Epson FX-2190 driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Epson FX-2190 Driver
These are the ways that you need to follow if you want to un-install Epson FX-2190 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson FX-2190 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson FX-2190 driver files after that the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Epson FX-2190 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|