Epson FX-2190N driver is a set of system instruction that allows Epson FX-2190N printer to interact with computer. Epson FX-2190N driver is available on this blog post for freely available to download.
A volume between the fall of 52 million lines makes this printer suitable for print volumes. The paper could be fed in the front, top, back or bottom and an optional additional push/pull tractor device can save a second constant version, which can be great for industrial and business environments.
With an expansive feature set and remarkable durability, the Epson FX-2190N provides the flexibility required for critical daily print requirements. Powerful yet simple to use, this 9-pin, wide-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on-hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps. An extremely dependable, high-value actor, the Epson FX-2190N provides Parallel, USB, and additional connectivity options. Contains a 10 / 100 Base-TX Ethernet print server. Print Server supports Windows® 3.x / 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP, Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX, Macintosh® OS 7.x or later/OS X.
Whether you are searching for durability, then the simplicity of use or a speedy printing on broad (16.5-inch) files, Epson’s full-featured, high-value FX-2190N serial-impact printer is very likely to fit your bill. This 9-pin, wide-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps (characters per second).
Engineered for easy integration, even the FX-2190N’s interfaces comprise concurrent, USB 1.1, yet another slot for optional interface cards, combined together with an interior 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet print server with support for Windows (3.x, 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP), Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later or OS X.
The easy-to-install 12-million-character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures a low cost per page, while its 400 million-character print-head presence frees dependability. Contained Epson Remote Configuration Manager software simplifies printer setup and setting option via all Windows operating systems.
Excellent for rocky environments, the printer is going to be a wonderful drop-in replacement for your Epson FX-1180/ /1180+/2180 or the Okidata Microline 321/321 Turbo. It handles forms around two parts thick and 16.5 inches wide through four convenient paper paths, and its own redesigned control panel comes with a more lock-out mode and other intuitive capacities.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Epson FX-2190N driver available on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Epson FX-2190N Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson FX-2190N Driver
These are the ways that you should follow to install Epson FX-2190N Driver on your notebook computer device:
- While Epson FX-2190N Driver files are completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and choose Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB cable from Epson FX-2190N printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson FX-2190N driver files to a selected folder on your desktop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse Epson FX-2190N driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Epson FX-2190N driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Epson FX-2190N Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow if you want to un-install Epson FX-2190N Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home options at left side of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson FX-2190N driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson FX-2190N driver files afterward the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Epson FX-2190N Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|