Epson FX-890N driver is a set of software instruction that allows Epson FX-890N printer to interact with computer. Epson FX-890N driver is available on this article for completely free to download.
A full-featured, high-value celebrity, the Epson FX-890N provides the durability and ease of use required for critical daily print requirements. This 9-pin, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps. Engineered for seamless integration, it provides Parallel, USB, and additional connectivity choices. Contains an internal 10 / 100 Base-TX Ethernet print server.
Print Server supports Windows® 3.x / 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP, Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX. Novell tested and approved. Additionally, it includes Epson Remote Configuration Manager™ applications for simple printer setup and simple setting selections via most Windows operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, this robust printer is your best substitute for your Epson FX-880 / / / 880+ / 980 or Okidata® Microline® 320 / 320 Turbo.
The exceptionally dependable Epson lx-350 has a normal time between failures of 10, 000 working hours, which is ideal for front and back office software requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. An extremely economical printer to function, the lx-350 helps save cash with its very own high ribbon yield of 4 million figures and its low energy consumption. Using just 1.1 W in Sleep mode and 27 W after motivated, the lx-350 is characterized by power Star because of its energy efficiency. Simple to incorporate, the lx-350 includes sequential, parallel and USB interfaces as usual, and also can fit neatly on desks owing to the compact layout and cable management program.
Epson’s full-featured, high-value FX-890N serial-impact printer gives the durability and ease of use necessary for printing. This 9-pin, dot-matrix, narrow-carriage workhorse boasts an MTBF rating of 20,000 power-on hours (POH) and speeds of up to 680 cps (characters per second). Engineered for seamless integration, although the FX-890N’s vents comprise concurrent, USB 1.1, a separate slot for optional interface cards, combined together with an inner 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet print server with support for either Windows (3.x, 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, and XP), Novell Netware, Linux and UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later or OS X.
Its easy-to-install 7.5 million-character ribbon cartridge boosts productivity and ensures a low cost per page, while its 400 million-character print-head existence warrants its dependability. Contained Epson Remote Configuration Manager software simplifies printer installation and setting choice via all Windows operating systems. Ideal for rugged environments, the printer is going to be the ideal drop-in replacement for the Epson FX-880/ /880+/980 or Okidata Microline 320/320 Turbo. It oversees forms around seven components thick through four convenient paper paths, and also its own redesigned control panel includes a more lock-out mode and other intuitive functions.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Epson FX-890N driver provided on this web at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Epson FX-890N Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson FX-890N Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow if you want to install Epson FX-890N Driver on your personal computer device:
- While Epson FX-890N Driver files are perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Epson FX-890N printer to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson FX-890N driver data files to a chosen folder on your personal computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Epson FX-890N driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a selected folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Epson FX-890N driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson FX-890N Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow to un-install Epson FX-890N Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson FX-890N driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson FX-890N driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Epson FX-890N Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|