Epson L1300 driver is a set of program instruction that allows Epson L1300 printer to connect to a computer. Epson L1300 driver is available on this website article to download.
Epson L1300 is printer device that may deliver excellent print presses as broad as A3 paper size files. This is the first 4 color printer with printer tank system which could deliver up to A3 print outputs rapidly. It is an inexpensive cost printer that may provide quality files to you.
Epson L1300 features exceptional high-capacity printer tank technologies that may be easily refilled with only getting to cover approximately $5.50 for starters with the first ink bottles. When utilizing default ink tank package, users may print about 7100 sheets documents.
Epson L1300 provides your high-quality print presses as swiftly as possible as quickly as 15 pages a few minutes. The printer employs Micro Piezo print brain technology premium quality resolution print output up to 5760 dpi print resolution that ensures the superior appears within your printed documents and images.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Epson L1300 driver provided on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Epson L1300 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson L1300 Driver
These are the simple steps that you should follow if you want to install Epson L1300 Driver on your computer device:
- The minute Epson L1300 Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Well then click on the Device Manager choices at the left side of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Epson L1300 printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson L1300 driver data files to a selected folder on your laptop computer storage.
- Right-click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Epson L1300 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently, the Epson L1300 driver is installed on your computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson L1300 Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow if you want to un-install Epson L1300 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Afterward, click on the Control Panel Home options at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson L1300 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Epson L1300 driver files afterward the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Epson L1300 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|