Epson LQ-2090 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Epson LQ-2090 printer to communicate with computer. Epson LQ-2090 driver is available on this page for free of charge to download.
The Epson LQ-590 and Epson LQ-2090 bring performance. Together with higher speed printing up to 529 characters per second, they are incredibly compact, strong and trustworthy. This is perfect for the relentless everyday demands of active surroundings such as physicians´ surgeries, banksand travel agencies and freight forwarders. Versatile paper direction includes as standard, for fast, flexible printing of invoices and ordersand tags, system event logs, cheques and barcodes.
Epson LQ-2090 offers the powerful print head technology produces high excellent text and graphics for applications. Offers an MTBF rating of 20,000 Electricity to ease productivity without downtime. Long-life ribbon cartridge guarantees that the price per page and lowers the requirement for routine ribbon alterations. Provides four convenient paper paths to accommodate cut sheet paper and continuous forms up to five components thick for greater flexibility.
Epson LQ-2090 provides parallel and USB interfaces, plus a slot for optional interface cards, such as high-speed Ethernet, for greater compatibility with practically any platform. Improved menu navigation permits simple and fast alterations to printer configurations. Maximum Print Speed Black: 529 cps Network Ready: Yup Printer Type: Dot Matrix Duty Cycle Pages: 20,000. Simply compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, XP and NT 4.0.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Epson LQ-2090 driver offered on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Epson LQ-2090 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LQ-2090 Driver
These are the procedures that you need to follow to install Epson LQ-2090 Driver on your personal computer device:
- From the moment Epson LQ-2090 Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Epson LQ-2090 printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson LQ-2090 driver file types to a selected folder on your computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Epson LQ-2090 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a selected folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the Epson LQ-2090 driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson LQ-2090 Driver
These are the basic steps that you have to follow in order to un-install Epson LQ-2090 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Subsequently click on the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson LQ-2090 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson LQ-2090 driver files consequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Epson LQ-2090 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|