Epson LQ-590 driver is a set of program instruction that allows Epson LQ-590 printer to interact with computer. Epson LQ-590 driver is available on this blog post for completely free to download.
Bring quality and reliability to a busy printing program together with the 24-pin A4 printer that works hard and produces each second. Get setup fast using routine USB and parallel together with optional sequential, Twinax and Coax interfaces. Access with discretionary media.
If you operate in an environment with requiring routine printing demands, the Epson LQ-590 is what you desire. From orders and invoices to barcodes along with cheques, it prints up to 529 cps around 5 part types. You might even talk printing along with various folks in your business with optional wired or wireless system.
This printer was designed to last, using a mean quantity involving collapse of 40 million traces, a typical ‘time between collapse’ of 20,000 power-on hours and also a print head life of 400 million strokes per wire. The ribbon fits around another hardware, using a life of about 5 million characters. Opt for the way you run with various cut-sheet or constant paper therapy mixes that fulfills the needs of virtually any warehouse or workplace.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Epson LQ-590 driver given on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Epson LQ-590 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LQ-590 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow in order to install Epson LQ-590 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- From the moment Epson LQ-590 Driver files are perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB cable from Epson LQ-590 printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson LQ-590 driver file types to a allocated folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Epson LQ-590 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a selected folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Epson LQ-590 driver is installed on your personal computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Epson LQ-590 Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow to un-install Epson LQ-590 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson LQ-590 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson LQ-590 driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Epson LQ-590 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|