Epson LQ-680Pro driver is a set of software instruction that allows Epson LQ-680Pro printer to interact with computer. Epson LQ-680Pro driver is available on this article for totally free to download.
The Brand New 24 dot-matrix LQ-680 Pro printers from Epson includes improved technology, improved features at a minimum price. The ergonomic mattress printers are excellent for unlimited forms and for ordinary and especially hefty preexisting small single sheets, labels and types. The LQ-680 Pro provides a automatic paper management switch along with also a manual and automatic paper thickness setting.
The LQ-680Pro provides a performance benefit that active offices are certain to enjoy: speed. It’s networkable and can be equipped with an optional Form B Amount two port card for comprehensive connectivity. The LQ-680Pro supplies class-leading throughput and also an extraordinary high rate of 413 cps (at 10 cpi in High-Speed Draft design). Furthermore, our latest 24-pin Eco-Drive print head mechanism accomplishes this high level of productivity without running your electric charge. After a print job was finished, a new auto power-saving operate sets the printer into standby mode for even greater savings.
Built into Every Characteristic A streamlined fresh flat-top house creates the printer ideal for countertop and backdrop use. The front sheet guide has been redesigned, it now provides a lower profile, a full-flat underside and an abysmal edge manual for smooth, smooth front loading. Additionally, improved front-in, front-out paper direction ensures front-loaded cut-sheet paper along with single-sheet, multi-part types emerge right-side-up to get instant legibility. For your improved gain and productivity of pre-loading, just put in an elective cut-sheet feeder.
Print head life and total print volume are prolonged beyond the sum provided by the famed Epson LQ-670, too you can now become sharp, clear output signal on reapplying sorts up to six layers thick. Versatility may be outstanding, together with five-star paper managing that allows paper to be wealthy in front, back or top. The LQ-680Pro is networkable and might be equipped with an optional Type-B Grade 2 jack card for connectivity.
Besides the Epson Status Monitor 3 onscreen screen, the LQ-680Pro Has an Auto Platen Gap adjuster and an Auto Paper Changer. Gap adjuster puts the platen gap to coincide with the sort of paper used and this prevents paper misalignment and jamming that can cause problems during remote operation. Additionally, the Auto Paper Changer lets you change between cut-sheet along with continuous-feed types or paper without even leaving your desk.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Epson LQ-680Pro driver provided on this blog at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Epson LQ-680Pro Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LQ-680Pro Driver
These are the ways that you should follow to install Epson LQ-680Pro Driver on your laptop computer device:
- Whilst Epson LQ-680Pro Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left side of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from Epson LQ-680Pro printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson LQ-680Pro driver file types to a selected folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Epson LQ-680Pro driver files that you have just extracted previously in a selected folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Epson LQ-680Pro driver is installed on your desktop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Epson LQ-680Pro Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow if you want to un-install Epson LQ-680Pro Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home options at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson LQ-680Pro driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson LQ-680Pro driver files after that the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Epson LQ-680Pro Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|