Epson LX-350 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Epson LX-350 printer to connect with computer. Epson LX-350 driver is available on this article for freely available to download.
The exceptionally dependable Epson LX-350 involves an average time between failure of 10,000 working hours, which is ideal for front and back office applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery. A very inexpensive printer to function, the LX-350 helps preserve money with its own high ribbon return of 4 million figures along with its low energy intake.
Using only 1.1W in sleep mode and 27W once powered, the LX-350 is distinguished by ENERGY STAR due to its energy efficiency. Easy to include, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB ports as standard, and may fit neatly on desks as a result of the compact layout and cable control program.
Epson introduces a brand-new printer with precisely the same technology, reliability, and higher caliber of its predecessors, however using a far more streamlined presentation and robustness. The most recent LX-350 has durable and quick EPSON 9-Pin technologies, prints around 347 characters every second and is great for back and front office applications requiring constant paper or multi-part stationery. More dependable than the LX-350 involves a mean time between failure of 10,000 working hours.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Epson LX-350 driver given on this web at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Epson LX-350 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson LX-350 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow to install Epson LX-350 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- The moment Epson LX-350 Driver files are completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and opt for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left section of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Epson LX-350 printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson LX-350 driver file types to a allocated folder on your personal computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Epson LX-350 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Epson LX-350 driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Epson LX-350 Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow if you want to un-install Epson LX-350 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and choose Properties. Subsequently click on the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson LX-350 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson LX-350 driver files afterward the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Epson LX-350 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|