Epson Stylus C120 driver is a set of software that allows Epson Stylus C120 to communicate with computer. Epson Stylus C120 driver is available on this website article for free of cost to download.
Epson Stylus C120 is a compact and stylish multi-purpose printing machine that comes as a suitable printing solution for your home and workplace needs. This printer can deliver professional quality outputs on your photos and documents instantly. Maximum print speed of this printer is also faster than other competitor.
Epson Stylus C120 comes with 2 black printer cartridges to help users in printing many documents and files very quickly. The print outputs of this printer is also outstanding that can deliver professional color outputs on your photos and files with the use of DURABrite printer ink cartridge and premium print resolution on this printer.
Maximum print resolution produced from Epson Stylus C120 is up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution to ensure that users can get a vivid color on their images and crisp text on their printed documents and files. Maximum print speed of this printer is up to 37 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 20 pages per minutes for color documents and images.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Epson Stylus C120 driver offered on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Epson Stylus C120 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus C120 Driver
These are the procedures that you should follow to install Epson Stylus C120 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- When Epson Stylus C120 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left side of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Epson Stylus C120 printer device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson Stylus C120 driver file types to a specified folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Epson Stylus C120 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Epson Stylus C120 driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus C120 Driver
These are the stages that you have to follow if you want to un-install Epson Stylus C120 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson Stylus C120 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Epson Stylus C120 driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
Epson Stylus C120 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|