Epson Stylus CX7400 driver is a set of software that allows Epson CX7400 to connect with a PC. Epson Stylus CX7400 driver is available on this page for free of charge to download.
Epson Stylus CX7400 is a multi-purpose photo printing machine which can deliver professional quality documents and files very quickly. This printing device can instantly assist users in printing many documents and borderless photos effortlessly. This printer can also deliver premium quality outputs at fast print speed.
Epson Stylus CX7400 is able to deliver professional quality outputs at speed as fast as 28 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents or color files. This printing device is able to print premium quality outputs on your printed files and photos very quickly. This printing machine also comes with direct memory card slot that enables user to print documents or photos from their memory card directly. without having to use the computer device.
Epson Stylus CX7400 can also give you a borderless photos at size up to 4 x 6″ in about 27 seconds. This printing machine also comes with Auto Photo Correction technology to improve the print quality outputs on your photos. It also uses individual cartridge technology to produce vibrant and vivid color on your printed images.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Epson Stylus CX7400 driver available on this blog at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver
These are the ways that you need to follow if you want to install Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver on your computer device:
- Whilst Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver files is completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left area of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from Epson Stylus CX7400 printing device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson Stylus CX7400 driver data files to a specified folder on your desktop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Epson Stylus CX7400 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Epson Stylus CX7400 driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow to un-install Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson Stylus CX7400 driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Epson Stylus CX7400 driver files then the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Epson Stylus CX7400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|