Epson Stylus NX130 driver is a set of program instruction that allows Epson Stylus NX130 printer to communicate with computer. Epson Stylus NX130 driver is available on this article for freely available to download.
Epson Stylus NX130 is a premium quality computer printer to the office use or your house requirements. This printing system comes with printer cartridge technologies which will facilitate users in altering the printer cartridge.
Epson Stylus NX130 can produce water-resistant presses and quality fade from your printed papers from its DURABrite cartridge’s use. Maximum print speed of the printer in providing your files is as 28 pages a minute. The best scan resolution of this printer device is made up to 1200 dpi.
Epson Stylus NX130 can provide you the maximum print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution. This device can supply your documents as quickly as 28 pages a couple of minutes for files along with 15 pages a few minutes for colour files. It may provide a borderless 4 x 6 inches photographs to you in just about 93 seconds.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Epson Stylus NX130 driver available on this web at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
These are the basic steps that you have to follow in order to install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver on your personal computer device:
- When Epson Stylus NX130 Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Epson Stylus NX130 printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson Stylus NX130 driver file types to a selected folder on your desktop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Epson Stylus NX130 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Epson Stylus NX130 driver is installed on your PC properly.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX130 Driver
These are the procedures that you should follow if you want to un-install Epson Stylus NX130 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson Stylus NX130 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson Stylus NX130 driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Epson Stylus NX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|