Epson Stylus NX625 driver is a set of software that allows Epson NX625 to connect with a PC. Epson Stylus NX625 driver is available on this post for free of charge to download.
Epson Stylus NX625 is an easy-to-use printing machine that can help you in printing, copying, as well as scanning multiple documents or files instantly. This affordable printing device also comes with an integrated wireless connectivity to print multiple files and documents instantly. It also comes with an integrated 2.5″ display screen to ease users in using this printing machine directly.
Epson Stylus NX625 also features automatic duplex printing technology to print double-sided documents at your workplace instantly. This printing device can help users in lowering the use of paper up to 50% for printing less important documents. This printer also comes with an integrated 150-page paper tray to scan premium quality outputs up to 2400 dpi.
Epson Stylus NX625 printing machine is able to print directly from multiple devices such as iPad, iPhone, or Android mobile smartphone devices wirelessly. It also comes with Ethernet connectivity to use this printer on the network. This printing machine can deliver black-and-white documents at speed as fast as 15 ppm while printing color documents can be up to 7.2 ppm. This printer can also deliver a borderless 4 x 6″ in about 20 seconds.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Epson Stylus NX625 driver available on this web at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Epson Stylus NX625 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus NX625 Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow if you want to install Epson Stylus NX625 Driver on your home computer device:
- Whenever Epson Stylus NX625 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left side of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Epson Stylus NX625 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson Stylus NX625 driver file types to a allocated folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Epson Stylus NX625 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a selected folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Epson Stylus NX625 driver is installed on your PC correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus NX625 Driver
These are the steps that you should follow if you want to un-install Epson Stylus NX625 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson Stylus NX625 driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Epson Stylus NX625 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
Epson Stylus NX625 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|