Epson Stylus SX130 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Epson Stylus SX130 printer to interact with computer. Epson Stylus SX130 driver is available on this page for free of charge to download.
Epson Stylus SX130 is really a compact and sleek multi-function affordable printing device that may be easily used by lots of users at your home or office easily. This specific printer device also includes individual printer cartridge technology to create high-quality print outputs very quickly.
Epson Stylus SX130 may come as perfect multi-purpose All-in-One (AiO) printing device that will assist you in printing, copying, and scanning multiple types of documents and files immediately. It uses DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges technology for vibrant and colorful color outputs in your printed documents.
Epson Stylus SX130 that has 100-sheet input cassette is ready to deliver maximum print outputs with resolution as wide as 5760 x 1440 dots per inch print resolution. The maximum print speed of the printer in printing color files is as quickly as 15 pages per minutes while for monochrome documents is as fast as 28 pages per minute. The best scan resolution of the printer can be 6000 x 1200 dots per inch.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Epson Stylus SX130 driver available on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
These are the simple steps that you should follow if you want to install Epson Stylus SX130 Driver on your home computer device:
- From the moment Epson Stylus SX130 Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the pane.
- Connect USB cable from Epson Stylus SX130 printing device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson Stylus SX130 driver files to a selected folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then browse Epson Stylus SX130 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a selected folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Epson Stylus SX130 driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus SX130 Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow if you want to un-install Epson Stylus SX130 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson Stylus SX130 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onEpson Stylus SX130 driver files consequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
Epson Stylus SX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|