Epson Stylus TX130 driver is a software that allows Epson Stylus TX130 to connect to a PC. Epson Stylus TX130 driver is available on this blog post for freely available to download.
Epson Stylus TX130 can be a multi-purpose All-in-One (AIO) inkjet printing colored device that’s incorporated with 32 Kilobyte standard memory capacity together with Epson Micro Piezo print mind technology to supply sharp and crisp text on your printed documents and files very rapidly.
Epson Stylus TX130 includes 4 picoliter ink droplet size along with 4-separated Epson DURABrite Ultra inks printer cartridge system. This computer printer could deliver maximum print resolution outputs as wide as 5760 x 1440 dpi print resolution for monochrome documents in addition to color document outputs.
Epson Stylus TX130 delivers your good quality documents as quickly as possible around 28 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents while printing color documents can depend on 15 pages per minutes. The printer machine comes with a built-in 100-sheet capacity input paper tray and could scan your documents at its peak print resolution around 9600 dpi resolution.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Epson Stylus TX130 driver available on this website at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow in order to install Epson Stylus TX130 Driver on your computer device:
- As Epson Stylus TX130 Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. After that click on the Device Manager options at the left side area of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Epson Stylus TX130 printing device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson Stylus TX130 driver file types to a selected folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Epson Stylus TX130 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Epson Stylus TX130 driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow in order to uninstall Epson Stylus TX130 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Afterward, click on the Control Panel Home choices at the left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson Stylus TX130 driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Epson Stylus TX130 driver files then the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Epson Stylus TX130 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|