Epson TM T88IV M129H is a reliable and iconic device, boasting heavy-work handling and power backup like no other. The printer uses Thermal Line printing to provide 20 cpi resolution on characters with a speed of 200mm/sec. The device is built to withstand continuous work-stress and its extremely cost-efficient. Its small dimensions and extended Interface options from RS-232, Bi-directional Parallel, and USB 2.0 make it an ideal choice for office use.
This printer is compatible with the following OS:
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
To install the driver for Epson TM T88IV M129H:
- Click on the download link via any of the mentioned Windows Operating systems, where the file will be provided in a .zip format.
- Set a drive for the downloaded file to be saved.
- When the download is complete extract the files from the .zip file.
- Click on Install and agree to the terms and conditions, within a few minutes the application is installed.
- Restart the computer and check external devices for the printer and verify by its model numbers to ensure a successful installation.
- In case of a problem, re-download the file or install the driver in safe mode.
And just like that, the device is ready for use
To uninstall the Driver Application:
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Application menu.
- Search and click on the uninstall/modify option.
- Browse for Epson TM T88IV M129H driver-application and click on it to start the uninstallation.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for verification, Click uninstall.
- Within a few seconds, the driver will be uninstalled.
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)||Download Here|
|Linux OS||Download Here|