Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver is a software that allows Epson WF-3540 printer to connect with a PC. Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver is available on this website page for definitely free of charge.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is really a quick and reliable printer device which has auto double-sided printing features for convenient scanning, copying, and printing multiple files and documents at the office very rapidly. The printer also includes wireless printing connectivity to make use of the printer machine from multiple mobile devices wirelessly.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 includes 500-page input paper tray for printing many files and documents with no need to refill the paper too frequently. The printer also features automatic document feeder tray that may support 30 pages of paper. The integrated 3.5″ touchscreen display can also be readily available for instant navigation menu for direct accessibility to the printer machine without using the computer.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 delivers your documents as fast as possible as much as 15 pages per minutes for black-and-white files and 9.3 pages per minutes for color files and images. Additionally, it includes an integrated wireless connection technology to assist you in printing multiple files and photos from iPad, iPhone, along with other Android tablet and mobile devices effortlessly.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver available on this website at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow if you want to install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver on your personal computer device:
- When Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and go for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Epson WorkForce WF-3540 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver files to a selected folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow to un-install Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Epson WorkForce WF-3540 driver files subsequently the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|