Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver is a software that allows Epson WF-3640 printer to connect with a PC. Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver is available on this website post for free to download.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 is a professional quality multi-function All-in-One printer machine that can assist you in printing your files at your workplace and increase your work productivity increasingly. This printer machine features the latest printing technology from Epson which can make sure the print quality outputs is crisp and clear.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 also comes with wireless printing connectivity to ease you in printing your documents and photos from many kind of compatible mobile devices. This printer also comes with 3 integrated paper tray which includes 500-sheets input paper tray at the front part of the printer device and 2 paper tray for photo paper or envelopes at the back of the printer. The built-in automatic duplex printing technology is also available along with an integrated 3.5 inches color touchscreen display menu.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver available on this web at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver
These are the steps that you should follow in order to install Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- From the moment Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver files is completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left side of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Epson WorkForce WF-3640 printer to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver files to a specified folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a allocated folder on your computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, after that the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver is installed on your desktop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow to un-install Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Epson WorkForce WF-3640 driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|