HP DeskJet 1112 driver is a set of software that allows HP DeskJet 1112 to interact with computer. HP DeskJet 1112 driver is available on this web article for completely free of charge to download.
HP DeskJet 1112 is really a compact and simple-to-operate printing device that includes a sleek and space-saving body design. this printing device can be simply fit on any work desk with small area. The printer can be simply be utilized by any people at your house or workplace very quickly.
HP DeskJet 1112 is really a suitable printing device for personal usage at your home or small office. The printer will help you in finishing your day-to-day documents and files instantly. The printer includes high-quality original printer cartridge that may print many documents in a very economical cost.
HP DeskJet 1112 has the capacity to print monochrome files and documents in roughly just 15 seconds while printing the very first color files can be as quick as 18 seconds. The best print outputs produced by this printer can be up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color print resolution. Maximum print speed of the printer can be as quick as 7.5 pages per minutes for mono document as well as for color files can be 5.5 pages per minutes. Users may also get their mono files faster in draft mode as quickly as 20 pages per minutes.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP DeskJet 1112 driver given on this website at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for HP DeskJet 1112 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 1112 Driver
These are the steps that you have to follow if you want to install HP DeskJet 1112 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- While HP DeskJet 1112 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from HP DeskJet 1112 printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP DeskJet 1112 driver files to a chosen folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then browse HP DeskJet 1112 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the HP DeskJet 1112 driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 1112 Driver
These are the stages that you should follow if you want to un-install HP DeskJet 1112 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP DeskJet 1112 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP DeskJet 1112 driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP DeskJet 1112 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|