Canon iR3225 driver is a software that allows Canon imageRUNNER iR3225 to connect with a computer. Canon iR3225 driver is available on this website page for definitely free of charge to download.
Canon imageRUNNER 3225 is a high-performance printer machine that can also help you in copying multiple documents and files at a very affordable printing cost at your home or workplace instantly. This printer device comes with a good security configuration setting together with an integrated wireless features for home or small workplace use.
Canon imageRUNNER 3225 can be used instantly at your workplace for many useful use. This device can be as a multi-function printer machine that can instantly assist you in printing, copying, faxing, and scanning many documents and files automatically.
Canon imageRUNNER 3225 comes with an integrated color touchscreen display that allows users to control and configure the printer directly without having to use the computer printing machine. This printing device can deliver professional quality outputs with sharp and crisp text outputs on your printed files at maximum print resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution. It can deliver your documents at speed up to 25 pages per minutes.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon iR3225 driver available on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Canon iR3225 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iR3225 Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow if you want to install Canon iR3225 Driver on your personal computer device:
- The moment Canon iR3225 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and select Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left area of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Canon iR3225 printing device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon iR3225 driver data files to a chosen folder on your computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then browse Canon iR3225 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Canon iR3225 driver is installed on your PC properly.
How to Uninstall Canon iR3225 Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow if you want to un-install Canon iR3225 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and select Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon iR3225 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon iR3225 driver files afterward the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Canon iR3225 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|