HP Deskjet 2060 is a modern, robust, and easy-to-use printer. Which can print, copy, and scan with ease. The printer can conveniently survive a heavy workload with its fast processing speed averaging 18-PPI(monochrome) and 5-PPI(colored) respectively. Ethernet 802.2 interface with added expandability of Bluetooth 3.0 provides its interface for connection.
The device is compatible with the following Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS 10.5
- Mac OS 10.6
- Mac OS 10.7
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.9
- Mac OS 10.10
To download the driver for HP Deskjet 2060 :
- Visit the official Hp website where the AI senses your Operating system and provides methods of download.
- Click on the download link.
- Download the .exe file.
- Select a location for the downloaded file.
- Extract the .exe file.
- Run the application and click on Install and agree to terms and conditions.
- In a few minutes, the installation is complete and the application is saved in C drive.
- Restart your computer and check for the device name in the external device and drivers, for confirmation of installation.
- If any problem arises try to download the .exe file from a third-party website.
By following these simple steps the printer will be ready for operation and workload.
To uninstall the driver:
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Application menu.
- Search and click on the uninstall/modify option.
- Browse for the Brother DCP 8080DN driver-application and click on it to start the uninstallation.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for verification, Click uninstall.
- Within a few seconds, the driver-application will be uninstalled.
Download HP Deskjet 2060 Driver using the table below:
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Download Here|