HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a set of program instruction that allows HP DeskJet 2060 printer to interact with computer. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is available on this page for totally free to download.
HP DeskJet 2060 is really a superior quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-purpose printing device that may print multiple color or monochrome documents very quickly. This inkjet color printer device features HP Thermal Inkjet technology to create sharp and crisp text in your printed documents.
HP DeskJet 2060 includes dual cartridge including one multi-color printer cartridge that is included with yellow, cyan, and green color. One color cartridge with this printer can print as much as 200 sheets of documents and one black printer cartridge can print as much as 480 sheets of documents. The printing machine includes an integrated 60-sheet capacity input paper cassette and 25-sheet capacity output paper cassette.
HP DeskJet 2060 has the capacity to print sharp and crisp monochrome documents up to 600 dots per inch print resolution while printing color files and photos could be delivered at the maximum print resolution as wide as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch color print resolution. The maximum print speed of the printer in printing monochrome printed files is 20 pages per minutes while for color files can depend on 16 pages per minutes.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP DeskJet 2060 driver available on this blog at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow if you want to install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver on your computer device:
- From the moment HP DeskJet 2060 Driver files are completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left side of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from HP DeskJet 2060 printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP DeskJet 2060 driver file types to a chosen folder on your personal computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse HP DeskJet 2060 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP DeskJet 2060 driver is installed on your laptop computer properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow if you want to un-install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP DeskJet 2060 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onHP DeskJet 2060 driver files subsequently the driver has correctly uninstalled.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|