HP Deskjet 2511 driver is a set of system instruction that allows HP Deskjet 2511 printer to interact with computer. HP Deskjet 2511 driver is available on this post for completely free to download.
HP Deskjet 2511 is really a multi-function All-in-One printer device that is included with USB connectivity to print documents and files at your house or small office pretty quickly. The load of the printer around 3.8 kilograms or around 8.59 lbs and also the dimensions is 158 mm width, 432 mm height, and 303 depth.
HP Deskjet 2511 includes 60-sheet capacity input paper cassette and 25-sheet capacity output paper cassette that will aid users in printing your documents and files instantly. The printing machine could also deliver black-and-white documents at the resolution as wide as 600 dots per inch as the color print outputs can depend on 4800 x 1200 enhanced dots per inch color resolution.
HP Deskjet 2511 has the capacity to print your superior quality documents as fast as possible as quickly as 20 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 16 pages per minutes for color files in draft mode. Maximum copy speed of mono documents can be 5 copies per minutes and copy color documents can be as quickly as 3 copies per minutes.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP Deskjet 2511 driver available on this web at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for HP Deskjet 2511 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet 2511 Driver
These are the stages that you have to follow if you want to install HP Deskjet 2511 Driver on your personal computer device:
- While HP Deskjet 2511 Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from HP Deskjet 2511 printer to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded HP Deskjet 2511 driver file types to a allocated folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse HP Deskjet 2511 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a allocated folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the HP Deskjet 2511 driver is installed on your laptop computer properly.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet 2511 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow if you want to un-install HP Deskjet 2511 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Deskjet 2511 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onHP Deskjet 2511 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP Deskjet 2511 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|