HP DeskJet 2543 driver is a set of system instruction that allows HP DeskJet 2543 printer to communicate with computer. HP DeskJet 2543 driver is available on this blog for free to download.
HP DeskJet 2543 is really a multi-purpose All-in-One wireless printing in color device that is included with many helpful features for your home and small office usage. The printing machine is available in a white-colored finish which will certainly help make your table look stylish and premium. It uses HP 61 black printer cartridge and HP 61 tricolor cartridge.
HP DeskJet 2543 is an ideal printing device for use in your house or small workplace. It may certainly assist you in finishing your task in printing documents and files very rapidly. The printer’s dimension is 18-inch x 8-inch x 14-inch and also the weight of from the printer is 11.1 pounds or about 5 kilograms.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP DeskJet 2543 driver provided on this web at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
These are the basic steps that you have to follow in order to install HP DeskJet 2543 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- When HP DeskJet 2543 Driver files are perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left side area of the pane.
- Connect USB cable from HP DeskJet 2543 printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP DeskJet 2543 driver file types to a specified folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse HP DeskJet 2543 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a chosen folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the HP DeskJet 2543 driver is installed on your laptop computer properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
These are the ways you need to follow if you want to un-install HP DeskJet 2543 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and go for Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP DeskJet 2543 driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onHP DeskJet 2543 driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP DeskJet 2543 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|