HP Deskjet 3545 driver is a software that allows HP Deskjet 3545 printer to connect with a PC. HP Deskjet 3545 driver is available on this post for free of charge to download.
HP Deskjet 3545 is really a multi-purpose All-in-One printer device that can deliver laser quality photos and files very rapidly. The printer also has a reasonably cost printer cartridge and can provide you with many printed documents and files in a very economical printing cost. The printer also possesses a built-in wireless networking technology to print files and documents from many kind of devices.
HP Deskjet 3545 is really a reliable and premium-quality printing device that may print borderless photos very quickly. The printing machine also includes automatic dual-sided printing features that will assist you in printing on both side of the documents and files automatically. Maximum print resolution created with this printer device can be as wide as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution. Additionally, it possesses an integrated 5 cm display screen to assist you in making use of the printer directly without getting to switch on to the PC.
HP Deskjet 3545 includes an integrated 360 MHz processor to assist you in delivering documents and images instantly. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing your black-and-white files or documents is as fast as 21 pages per minutes as well as for color documents can be as fast as 17 pages per minutes. It may provide the first print outputs in just around 19 seconds for monochrome documents and 24 seconds for color files. The printer also includes a 100-sheet capacity input paper cassette and 30-sheet capacity output paper cassette.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP Deskjet 3545 driver given on this web at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow if you want to install HP Deskjet 3545 Driver on your PC device:
- The minute HP Deskjet 3545 Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left side of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from HP Deskjet 3545 printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded HP Deskjet 3545 driver data files to a allocated folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse HP Deskjet 3545 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, after that the HP Deskjet 3545 driver is installed on your PC perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet 3545 Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow if you want to un-install HP Deskjet 3545 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Deskjet 3545 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Deskjet 3545 driver files subsequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
HP Deskjet 3545 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|