HP DeskJet 3740 driver is a set of software instruction that allows HP DeskJet 3740 printer to communicate with computer. HP DeskJet 3740 driver is available on this post for free of charge to download.
HP DeskJet 3740 is really a color printing device which comes as a compact and classy printer device to be used at your use at your home or small office. The printing machine device has 80-page capacity input paper cassette which may be easily folded away for storage. It may deliver vivid and vibrant photo quality as much as 4800 enhanced dots per inch color outputs.
HP DeskJet 3740 is an ideal printer device also includes high-quality HP cartridge that has an on-screen cancel button in addition to ink level indicator. Additionally, it has one off and on button technology that will help you in operating the printer machine directly. The printing machine can be simply set up on the majority of compatible OS including Mac OS.
HP DeskJet 3740 delivers maximum print outputs as much as 4800 dots per inch color print resolution for monochrome as well as color print outputs. The maximum print speed of the printer in delivering your documents is as quickly as 14 pages per minutes. The printer also uses HP 27 black cartridge to print your documents and files.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP DeskJet 3740 driver offered on this website at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
These are the ways that you should follow if you want to install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver on your PC device:
- While HP DeskJet 3740 Driver files are perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left section of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from HP DeskJet 3740 printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP DeskJet 3740 driver data files to a selected folder on your computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse HP DeskJet 3740 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a chosen folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the HP DeskJet 3740 driver is installed on your personal computer correctly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3740 Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to un-install HP DeskJet 3740 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home options at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP DeskJet 3740 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onHP DeskJet 3740 driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP DeskJet 3740 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|