HP DeskJet 4625 driver is a set of program that allows HP DeskJet 4625 to interact with a PC. HP DeskJet 4625 driver is available on this page for free of cost to download.
HP DeskJet 4625 is really a superior quality color printing device machine that is included with many helpful features for your house and small workplace usage. This printing device delivers superior quality documents and files in a reasonable printing cost by utilizing its affordable printer cartridge from HP manufacturer.
HP DeskJet 4625 printer includes a default 128 Megabyte memory and 4-separated printer cartridge features to aid your printing high-quality professional look documents instantly. The printer delivers the first print outputs in roughly just a few seconds. The printer has 80-page capacity input paper tray and 20-sheet output paper tray. Additionally, it includes an integrated 35-page automatic document feeder cassette for copying and scanning files instantly.
HP DeskJet 4625 also features quick copy speed as fast as 6 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 5.5 sheets per minutes for color files and documents. Maximum copy resolution that delivered out of this printer can be up to 600 dots per inch. The printer has the capacity to copy your monochrome documents as fast as possible as quickly as 23 pages per minutes while for color files as fast as 22 pages per minutes.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP DeskJet 4625 driver offered on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for HP DeskJet 4625 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 4625 Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow in order to install HP DeskJet 4625 Driver on your PC device:
- Whilst HP DeskJet 4625 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from HP DeskJet 4625 printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded HP DeskJet 4625 driver files to a selected folder on your desktop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse HP DeskJet 4625 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the HP DeskJet 4625 driver is installed on your computer properly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 4625 Driver
These are the stages you need to follow if you want to un-install HP DeskJet 4625 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home options at left area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP DeskJet 4625 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP DeskJet 4625 driver files consequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP DeskJet 4625 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|