HP Deskjet D1420 driver is a software for HP Deskjet D1420 to connect with a PC. HP Deskjet D1420 driver is available on this blog post for totally free of charge to download.
HP Deskjet D1420 is really a sleek and classy easy-to-use printer device that will aid you in printing multiple files and documents at your home or office very quickly. The printer machine can instantly help you in finishing your work at the office immediately. The printer includes HP Smart Web Printing features which helps users to print multiple webpages very rapidly.
HP Deskjet D1420 printing device features on-screen button for direct printing use along with cancelling the printing operation button. The printer machine includes a stylish body design to use your office desk. This particular printer device includes an integrated 80-page input tray and 50-sheet output cassette for printing multiple documents and files at your house or small office.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP Deskjet D1420 driver provided on this web at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for HP Deskjet D1420 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D1420 Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to install HP Deskjet D1420 Driver on your computer device:
- Once HP Deskjet D1420 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from HP Deskjet D1420 printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Deskjet D1420 driver files to a selected folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse HP Deskjet D1420 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a allocated folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the HP Deskjet D1420 driver is installed on your computer completely.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet D1420 Driver
These are the stages that you should follow if you want to un-install HP Deskjet D1420 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Deskjet D1420 driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Deskjet D1420 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
HP Deskjet D1420 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|