HP Deskjet D1430 driver is a program that allows HP Deskjet D1430 to communicate with a computer. HP Deskjet D1430 driver is available on this post for freely available to download.
HP Deskjet D1430 is really a professional-quality printer machine that is included with one tricolor cartridge and a single black cartridge to provide premium quality documents and files very rapidly. This printing machine works with Mac OS or windows OS on your computer device instantly.
HP Deskjet D1430 has the capacity to deliver high-quality print outputs with maximum print speed as quickly as 16 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents. The printing machine also enables users to save, share, and print high-quality photos by using HP Photosmart Essential application.
HP Deskjet D1430 also includes on-screen printing features plus a cancel print button for convenient and instant navigation of the printer process. The printer is able to deliver black-and-white outputs with maximum print resolution as much as 1200 dots per inch print resolution while printing color outputs can be as wide as 4800 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution. The printer has 80-sheet capacity input paper tray and 50-sheet capacity output tray.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP Deskjet D1430 driver provided on this website at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for HP Deskjet D1430 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D1430 Driver
These are the ways that you should follow to install HP Deskjet D1430 Driver on your home computer device:
- The moment HP Deskjet D1430 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and choose Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from HP Deskjet D1430 printing device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Deskjet D1430 driver file types to a allocated folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse HP Deskjet D1430 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the HP Deskjet D1430 driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet D1430 Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow to un-install HP Deskjet D1430 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Deskjet D1430 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Deskjet D1430 driver files consequently the driver has correctly uninstalled.
HP Deskjet D1430 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|