HP DeskJet D1660 driver is a program that allows HP DeskJet D1660 to connect with computer. HP DeskJet D1660 driver is available on this article for free of charge to download.
HP DeskJet D1660 is a premium quality printing machine that comes at a very affordable price. This printer can deliver laser quality print outputs with the use of its Original HP Printer ink cartridge technology to produce vivid and sharp text on your documents. This printer comes in a compact and space-saving design and can be easily put on your desk at home or small workplace.
HP DeskJet D1660 has one power button for fast and instant access to the printer device. Users can also easily replace the printer cartridge for this printer in case it runs out of ink. This printer can give users premium quality documents outputs with maximum print resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi print resolution for fast printing solution at your office.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP DeskJet D1660 driver offered on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for HP DeskJet D1660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet D1660 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow to install HP DeskJet D1660 Driver on your home computer device:
- One time HP DeskJet D1660 Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left side of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from HP DeskJet D1660 printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP DeskJet D1660 driver file types to a chosen folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse HP DeskJet D1660 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a selected folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, after that the HP DeskJet D1660 driver is installed on your PC correctly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet D1660 Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow in order to un-install HP DeskJet D1660 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP DeskJet D1660 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP DeskJet D1660 driver files afterward the driver has properly uninstalled.
HP DeskJet D1660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|