HP Deskjet D2680 driver is a software instruction that allows HP Deskjet D2680 to connect with a PC. HP Deskjet D2680 driver is available on this website page for free to download.
HP DeskJet D2680 is really a compact and classy computer printer device that may instantly assist you in printing many files and document very rapidly. The printer machine also includes one-touch power buttons, a resume printing button as well as a cancel printing button option.
HP DeskJet D2680 can be simply placed in just a couple of easy steps then you’ll be able to instantly begin printing your files and documents rapidly. It arrives with an inconvenience-free printer cartridges technology that enables users to right away switch the cartridge instantly.
Print speed of the HP DeskJet printer machine is often as fast as 28 pages per minutes in printing monochrome documents and 21 pages per minutes for color files and pictures. The input paper tray on this printer machine can support up to 80 sheet of papers and 20 sheet of document on the output paper tray.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP Deskjet D2680 driver given on this web at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for HP Deskjet D2680 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D2680 Driver
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to install HP Deskjet D2680 Driver on your personal computer device:
- As HP Deskjet D2680 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from HP Deskjet D2680 printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Deskjet D2680 driver files to a allocated folder on your personal computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse HP Deskjet D2680 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the HP Deskjet D2680 driver is installed on your laptop computer properly.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet D2680 Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow if you want to un-install HP Deskjet D2680 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Deskjet D2680 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP Deskjet D2680 driver files afterward the driver has properly uninstalled.
HP Deskjet D2680 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|