HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a set of system instruction that allows HP Deskjet F2480 printer to communicate with computer. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is available on this blog for free to download.
HP Deskjet F2480 is an multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) color printing system that could help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple files and files immediately. This inkjet color printing system will have the ability to allow you to print as much as 1000 impressions in monthly duty that is greatest. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technology to print sharp and text .
HP Deskjet F2480 utilizes 1.3 Watt energy intake on sleep state whilst on standby the energy consumption is 2.3 Watt. The energy intake of this printing whilst performance will be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of this device is as as 18 pages 5 minutes with print resolution up to 600 dpi for black documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 may create around 600 dpi print presses for black-and-white files and 4800 x 1200 dpi print presses for color files. The print speed of the printer in printing mono documents is 20 pages per minutes and also for colour files or files is as fast as 16 pages a few minutes. The dimensions of this printer is going to probably be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and that the weight will be 10.8 pounds or around 4.9 kilograms.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP Deskjet F2480 driver given on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver on your PC device:
- Once HP Deskjet F2480 Driver files are completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from HP Deskjet F2480 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP Deskjet F2480 driver data files to a chosen folder on your PC storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse HP Deskjet F2480 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a selected folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the HP Deskjet F2480 driver is installed on your computer completely.
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
These are the stages that you have to follow in order to un-install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home options at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP Deskjet F2480 driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onHP Deskjet F2480 driver files consequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|