HP DeskJet F4172 driver is a set of program instruction that allows HP DeskJet F4172 printer to connect with computer. HP DeskJet F4172 driver is available on this post for free of charge to download.
HP DeskJet F4172 is a multi-purpose printing system that might help customers in printing, scanning, and copying several files and documents. This superb inkjet color printer has an default 32-megabyte memory capacity.
HP DeskJet F4172 contains HP Thermal Inkjet cartridge technologies utilizing HP Vivera Inks to provide sharp and sharp text in your printed documents and documents. The energy intake of the printer standby is 80 Watt. The copy speed of the printer is as 20 pages per minutes to mono and 11 pages in a couple of minutes for colour documents.
HP DeskJet F4172 can provide you a print resolution up to 1200 dpi print resolution to get black printed documents and 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution for colour outputs. The ideal print speed of this printer is as quickly as 17 pages a couple of minutes in providing grey prints and 14 pages per minutes to colour documents.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with HP DeskJet F4172 driver offered on this blog at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for HP DeskJet F4172 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet F4172 Driver
These are the stages you need to follow to install HP DeskJet F4172 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- The moment HP DeskJet F4172 Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from HP DeskJet F4172 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP DeskJet F4172 driver files to a allocated folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then browse HP DeskJet F4172 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the HP DeskJet F4172 driver is installed on your personal computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet F4172 Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow in order to un-install HP DeskJet F4172 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and choose Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP DeskJet F4172 driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onHP DeskJet F4172 driver files then the driver has correctly uninstalled.
HP DeskJet F4172 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|