HP DeskJet F4280 driver is a program that allows HP DeskJet F4280 to connect with a PC. HP DeskJet F4280 driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
HP DeskJet F4280 is an affordable and reliable printing device that comes as a perfect printing solution for your individual use at your home or small workplace. This printing can assist you in printing, scanning and copying multiple documents at a very reasonable price.
HP DeskJet F4280 comes with a sleek and stylish printing device which can deliver your documents instantly. It can deliver your premium quality outputs very quickly. This printer can give you up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution at speed as fast as 26 pages per minutes. This printing can also scan your premium quality documents at resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi print resolution.
HP DeskJet F4280 also comes with a very easy-to-use paper tray which can be used to handle multiple kind of paper type including photo paper, plain paper, and envelopes. This particular printer is able to deliver borderless images at size up to 4 x 6 inches with sharp and vivid color outputs.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP DeskJet F4280 driver provided on this website at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for HP DeskJet F4280 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet F4280 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow in order to install HP DeskJet F4280 Driver on your computer device:
- As soon as HP DeskJet F4280 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left section of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from HP DeskJet F4280 printer to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded HP DeskJet F4280 driver files to a specified folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse HP DeskJet F4280 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP DeskJet F4280 driver is installed on your laptop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet F4280 Driver
These are the steps that you should follow to un-install HP DeskJet F4280 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP DeskJet F4280 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP DeskJet F4280 driver files consequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
HP DeskJet F4280 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|