HP ENVY 5660 driver is a set of program that allows HP ENVY 5660 printer to connect with a PC. HP ENVY 5660 driver is available on this website article for totally free to download.
HP ENVY 5660 is really a multi-function All-in-One photo printing device that is included with printing, copying and scanning features. The printer also includes an integrated auto dual-sided printing features to provide your documents and files very quickly. Additionally, it includes separated paper cassette to keep two different of paper simultaneously.
HP ENVY 5660 has the capacity to print your files and documents as fast as possible as many as 14 pages per minutes for mono documents and 9 pages per minutes for color files and pictures. Users may also print their essential documents and images from their mobile smartphone devices like iPad, iPhone, and Android devices effortlessly.
HP ENVY 5660 features an integrated 2.65″ touchscreen technology to assist you in editing the files and instantly print the files from the printer device without getting to use your computer machine. The printing machine also includes high-yield toner cartridge which could deliver many documents in a very economical price.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with HP ENVY 5660 driver available on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for HP ENVY 5660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP ENVY 5660 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow to install HP ENVY 5660 Driver on your PC device:
- When HP ENVY 5660 Driver files is completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and select Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left side area of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from HP ENVY 5660 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded HP ENVY 5660 driver file types to a selected folder on your computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse HP ENVY 5660 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a chosen folder on your computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the HP ENVY 5660 driver is installed on your computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall HP ENVY 5660 Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow in order to un-install HP ENVY 5660 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the HP ENVY 5660 driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on HP ENVY 5660 driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
HP ENVY 5660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|